So CRUMBS hasn't stop doing shows and we haven't stopped making creepy images to go with those shows. So we are doing another show at the King's Head as part of the ongoing Free Laughs Comedy Series. Every Tuesday night there is some sort of wicked awesome comedy show happening there... this Tuesday it is CRUMBS.
Come out and enjoy a CRUMBS show, which may or may not contain at least one Karate Kid reference.
Tuesday Dec 1st
King's Head Pub upstairs at 120 King Street
check it out on facebook
So CRUMBS is still fresh from their 12th year anniversary, and we would love to thank all the well wishers and fans that showed up and laughed their asses off at the Gas Station Theatre on Nov 14th (the lost and found is full of asses, to collect your ass please show up in person!)
Just because we have turned 12 doesn't mean we are going to stop, hells no! We have shows shows shows coming up up up.
1) CRUMBS tonight (nov 17th) at the King's Head Pub 9pm and free
2) CRUMBS performing with PB&J at the Exchange Community Church (corner of McDermott and Albert) on Thursday Nov 19th (the early show)
3) Stand-up show at the Standard on Sherbrook on Thursday Nov 19th (the late show)
4) Shitz N Gigglez the Stand-up show at the King's Head Pub on Tues Nov 24th as part of the ongoing Free Laughs Comedy Series
5) CRUMBS at Degrees on the U of M campus on Thursday Nov 26th
Ladies and Gentleman (and everything in between)
Saturday Nov 14th 2009
CRUMBS turns 12 years old and puts on a kick ass show
the Gas Station Theatre 445 River Ave
Call 284-9477 for reservations
The dirty dozen improv comedy show
With Dj Hunnicutt playing live music and soundtrack and live video