EARTHQUAKE!


We interrupt the regular flow of this blog following the chronological European Tour of CRUMBS to give you this update:

So nothing too serious, but I did wake up at around 3:40 am to the earth moving. While I lay there, my brain could see the big rocks below me squeezing together, rubbing out there violent vibrations. I lay there for a few moments in the the calm that followed, preparing for the aftershocks. Nothing came but more sleep.

The next morning on the news, there was the announcement that it was 4.5 on the Richter Scale and the epicenter was at the foot of the Black Forest in southern Germany. According to the Richter Scale, the force was equivalent to the energy released by a small atomic bomb.

It was nice feeling the earth grumble in the way it did. Of course, I don't want to be around when the Earth is mad though.